about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // les the lion embroidery

Les the Lion Embroidery

It is always a good time to do some stitching, and that makes now a great time to embroider this month's Kawaii Crossing resident, Les the Lion! Les loves paper crafting, and has a pair of red-handled scissors and a freshly cut paper heart to give to a friend.

Speaking of time for embroidery, I don't know about you, but when I feel like I'm behind on a stitchalong, it's easy for me to think that I shouldn't even bother. Which is ridiculous because that's how nothing gets done. But before I get ahead of myself, let me remind you of the year-long free stitching club that is Kawaii Crossing.

Each month, I'm sharing a mini pattern of one of the residents who lives in my little imaginative town. They work on their own, but they also all fit into a frame that you can get on my Ko-Fi page. (By the way, I share other goodies there too, which unlock with one-time or ongoing support!) Last month's resident pattern was Sig the Sheep who loves quilting.

Now, here's the thing about falling behind. If you've just found out about this little stitching project or you planned on following along but haven't had a chance to start yet, it's okay! Here's my total progress on this:

Les the Lion Embroidery

That's it.

I literally started my stitching this week with Les. I even misplaced the pattern for Sig, and haven't decided which stitches I'm going to use for the ribbon border. (Chain stitch is tempting, but it might be too bulky?)

My thought all along was that the border is a nice thing to work on along the way as each resident comes along through the year, but clearly that hasn't happened yet. But it will. For me and for you. So don't worry about keeping up each month, but do just start!

Of course, to do that, I suppose you'll need this month's pattern...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!