about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // kawaii crossing coffee shop embroidery design

Kawaii Crossing Coffee Shop Embroidery Pattern

I'm just gonna say it. I love this happy coffee shop embroidery pattern. I think it's important to care about the things you make, but sometimes I care more than other times. A smiling coffee shop that looks like a red holiday cup will always win me over. Even if I'm saying that about my own work!

In my previous post I mentioned that I'm not 100% sure how it will go stitching this little car, but I think this would also work well without the car. Then it's just the coffee shop without a drive through, but still looking oh so cute. 


But of course, if you want to go big...like, embroider on a candy bag big, you'll get lots of of those details looking amazing. And I really think a bag or even a banner/flag would be a fun thing for this year or the future. 

Now I had better get to work on the cross stitch version. Oh, and a little idea I'm cooking up for the holidays that come after Halloween...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!