about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // kawaii crossing yarn shop embroidery design

Kawaii Crossing Yarn Shop Embroidery Pattern

This month's Kawaii Crossing shop (and free embroidery pattern!) is a little yarn shop. I LOVE yarn and I'm excited to share this design and the matching cross stitch pattern soon. I mean, who wouldn't want to shop here? 

If you're a knitter AND a stitcher, I think you'll love another project I've been working on this month to go along with our little yarn shop. Obviously, it HAD to include yarn!

Also if you're a knitter or a crocheter wouldn't this be adorable embroidered on a project bag? I have two bag designs I've made and regularly use that would work with this pattern stitched on the side: a snap-top project bag and a drawstring bag that's ideal for socks. The large version of the pattern is good for this.

Of course, you could also make a little charm to attach to your favorite project bag. Kind of like a clip-on keychain! Use the mini version for this option.

For my cross stitch friends, I'm stitching more road right now and will have the chart ready to share soon. So many exciting things to make!

Okay, but I know you really just want the pattern, so here we go!


Have you been stitching these? I'd love to see! Tag me on social media (I'm @molliejohanson on Twitter and Instagram!) or send me an email (molliejohanson at gmail). 

Happy stitching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!