about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // jesus loves me embroidery design

Jesus Loves Me Embroidery Pattern

Jesus loves me. This I know. These simple words from a childhood song are now a kawaii Wild Olive embroidery pattern, free for you.

I've actually had this pattern drawn up for months, just waiting for when I was ready to post it. I always thought that I would have it all stitched up before posting, but it hasn't happened. And now it feels like a good time to share it with you, so here it is just digitally added to the fabric I envisioned using, along with the colors I thought would look nice.

But before I get to the pattern download, I just want to share a little about this.

First of all, I grew up with the song Jesus Loves Me. I not only went to Sunday School my entire childhood, but my parents taught my Kindergarten class and I went on to teach Sunday School in various ways through the years. This song is stitched into my very soul.

With all of that, you'd think that I had a firm grasp of what it means to know that Jesus loves you, but it took until I was in my 30s before I had this realization of...whoa...Jesus LOVES me. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it shook me in the best way. It's so real. And I say this knowing that not everyone believes or agrees with this whole Jesus thing. But I do.

And now that full meaning of Jesus Loves Me, not just the song, is stitched into my soul.

You would think that my little journey with these words would be enough to set me on a path to making this pattern. But no! It was actually something a friend sent me that had Jesus Loves Me on it and her asking something about if I had ever embroidered the words. HOW HAD I NOT? I really couldn't believe myself and so I sketched it up. And it sat for a while before I inked up the sketch on my computer. And then it sat again until now.

Which is a perfect time to share it with you and give you the opportunity to embroider this important reminder for yourself.



If you want to embroider this reminder for someone else or you want to express it as Jesus Loves You, I made an alternate version that I'm sharing over on my Ko-Fi for those who support me there.

Before I end this post, I'm going to repeat it again. Jesus loves me and He loves you too. So very much. I believe it with everything in me.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 AM

    Thank you sweet Mollie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! Do you plan to make a cross stitch pattern for it? I’d love to stitch it for my grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:15 PM

    Amen, Sister!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!