about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // bob the bunny cross stitch

Bob the Bunny Cross Stitch Chart

Get yourself ready to cross stitch Bob the Bunny! This sweet little (free!) chart is quick to stitch and perfect for anyone who loves some spring gardening.

As I'm writing this, it's a few days after Easter, so there's part of me that worries that folks will just pass by a bunny cross stitch pattern. But hear me out. First, bunnies are a delight no matter what holiday or time of year it might be. Second, Bob loves gardening, and that's a hobby that happens for several seasons. Third, I'm still stitching my own sample, so there's no way this chart was coming any earlier.

Bob the Bunny Cross Stitch Progress

This is where my Bob the Bunny stitching currently stands. I'm not a super fast stitcher, so this was my progress while stitching/watching some television last night. I'm already pleased with how it's looking, even if I did stitch a carrot in the wrong place. And I 100% left it in the wrong place because it didn't mess anything else up.

That's one of my cross stitch secrets. If a mistake won't cause major headaches, I just don't sweat it. (An exception to this was on the samples for paid patterns or my book Cross Stitch Celebrations: Bundle of Joy! Those stitches are always double checked to be sure that what you see is what you should stitch!) I say this because perfection isn't necessary as long as you can make it work.

Now, are you ready for some stitching? Grab the free Bob the Bunny mini chart below. Or, if you'd like to make a sampler with all of the Kawaii Crossing Residents this year (scroll through to find the cross stitch patterns), hop over to my Ko-Fi page to get the ribbon border!




2 comments:

  1. I love your Bob the Bunny. He's very cute but I seem to be having difficulty downloading the pdf. When I press the link it goes to a weird page that doesn't have your pattern on it. Maybe it's just me that's not seeing it or possibly the link is broken in some way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link was broken, but it's all fixed now. Sorry about that!

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!