about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // kawaii crossing bakery embroidery pattern

Kawaii Crossing Bakery Embroidery Pattern

With sharing both embroidery and cross stitch patterns for the Kawaii Crossing Wild Olive Stitching Clubs, I like to mix it up with which one I'll share first each month. And this time the embroidery folks get their pattern first!

This happy little bakery is all ready for you to embroider. You can add it into the English paper piecing mini quilt design or stitch it large on a tea towel or apron for the kitchen!

When I introduced this bakery, I mentioned that it's inspired by my grandma, and if she were still living, I'd definitely be stitching a kitchen towel for her. In fact, my embroidery journey started with her letting me stitch on her kitchen towels. Over the years, when I'd be helping (and probably baking!) at her house, I'd find one of those towels with my colorful running stitches still in place along the hems.

Oh, and speaking of when I introduced the Kawaii Crossing bakery...I managed to get more yeast! Yay for more baking!


I'm also very excited to share that I have a new Stitching Club in the works! Summer, even staying home, is gonna be stitchy and fun!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget the cross-stitch chart! I've been waiting rather impatiently for it since last month! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo excited. i haven't started anything yet but now that school is ending I'm hoping to get to it!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!