about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // sam the sloth cross stitch

Sam The Sloth Cross Stitch Chart

Do you feel up for some slow stitching? But maybe a project that won't take a super long time? May I suggest cross stitching Sam the Sloth? Sam loves knitting, which means you also get to stitch a happy ball of yarn!

Once again, I am behind on my Kawaii Crossing residents stitching, because, well, I'm stitching slower than Sam knits right now. But I'm really looking forward to working on this one...especially that yarn ball! Maybe I'll work on Sam and some real knitting when I squeeze in a little weekend trip soon. Somehow I rarely slow down long enough for personal projects unless I get VERY intentional about it.

But back to this cross stitch pattern!

This is the 9th pattern in my Kawaii Crossing residents series, and if you haven't grabbed the rest just yet, you can find them by clicking this link. There are also embroidery pattern versions for each one. AND, AND, AND...while they are each designed so you can stitch them on their own, if you want to make them into a sampler of sorts, you can get a border that they fit into by supporting me on Ko-Fi.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:51 AM

    Hi, I am Mallika. I have followed your blog now and then. You have a lovely blog. Thank you for all the good things you put up here.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!