about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // sam the sloth wallpaper



In the hopes that September passes a little slower than August, this month's Kawaii Crossing calendar features Sam the Sloth! If you haven't already guessed, Sam likes knitting, but Sam is also sleepy and slow and the knitting doesn't happen quickly. Sam and I are very much the same in this way.

One difference, however, is that Sam liks things so slow that Sam winds the yarn by hand...er...paw? I prefer using a winder and swift, but obviously, Sam isn't doing anything that includes the word "swift" (and that includes listening to Taylor...another thing Sam and I have in common).

Speaking of slow knitting, I don't think I've done any knitting in a year! That's hard to believe, but it's what happens when you write a book and maintain all the other things that you are maintaining. But I did finally wear my most recent finished knitting project and that felt like an accomplishment in itself.

And now before I go on and on, How about some wallpapers? Download what you need for your computer, phone, or tablet below!



Speaking of slow things like sloths and stitching, if you'd like to pause and relax for a little while, you can watch me cross stitch a sloth on YouTube!

1 comment:

  1. OMGOODNESS!!!!! I missed this in September!!!! I still have July on my desktop and have been super sad it's still July! Fingers crossed for October!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!