about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // meg the monkey cross stitch

Meg The Monkey Cross Stitch Chart

It's time to cross stitch Meg the Monkey! Except, I'm really the most excited about stitching the sprinkles in this pattern. Maybe the ice cream too, but mostly sprinkles.

This is almost funny, because I love the idea of sprinkles more than actually eating them. And I also know that the sprinkle part of the pattern will not result in the neat and tidy back that I usually prefer. Stitching all over the place like this is a little harder than just stitching a block of stitches. But it's so cute that I think it's worth it!

Yesterday I pulled out my actual Kawaii Crossing residents project to see where I last left off. And it was back in April! But with some details left off from the previous months and some of the sparkle borders dividing the sections too. Even though I have a bunch to stitch and catch up, I'm going to start on those sprinkles today.

If you haven't seen or downloaded all of these patterns, there is one for each month in 2022 and you can find them by clicking this link. The border I mentioned is also available to those who support me on Ko-Fi.



Now I'm gonna go plan my next batch of homemade ice cream and stitch some sprinkles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!