about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // shamrock and rainbow scripture coloring pictures



Sometimes I create coloring pictures for my church and usually they are enjoyed by the kids, teens, and adults in our special needs ministry. Today I thought I should share two coloring pages based on what I've made for them, and both in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day! Each has a Bible verse on it, but I have plain versions without the Scripture too.

The first connects with one of the ways that shamrocks are used for symbolism. The three leaves represent faith, hope, and love, although sometimes they also are used to teach about the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.





I absolutely LOVE rainbows. There's something so orderly about seeing things in colors that perfectly blend from one shade to another. I also love that God made a promise with a rainbow, so this verse about promises being fulfilled in Jesus is such a good one to me. Rainbows and Jesus are a pretty perfect combination!



I hope you have fun downloading and printing these!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these resources they are going to help me as I am starting a new school.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!