about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // spongebob's indoors cross stitch chart

Indoors Cross Stitch

Okay, so right now everyone is encouraged to stay home. And some fine folks have started making free patterns to go along with this. Both to express the sentiment and to give you something to work on during your social distancing, sheltering in place, or full-on quarantine. And a song came to mind.

In one of my favorite episodes ever, Spongebob Squarepants sings a song that I've always related to and that is especially appropriate now. It goes like this:

I know of a place where you never get harmed
A magical place with magical charms
Indoors
Indoors
Innnnnndoors!

Since I like staying home AND since I've had to be careful in the sun, it's not unusual for me to sing this. So why wouldn't I make a cross stitch pattern of it?!? To give it a little Spongebob flair, I chose a color palette that feels reminiscent of the show. But you could change it up if you want.


Stay safe friends. Remember that staying home may be less about protecting yourself from COVID-19 and more about protecting those for whom it could be fatal. This is showing love to your neighbors near and far.

1 comment:

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!