about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // kawaii crossing pizzeria embroidery pattern

Pizzeria Embroidery Pattern

It's embroidery time! This little pizzeria is ready to serve up some stitching fun (and maybe a slice or two). Embroidering pizza is always fun, but I'd like to think it's even better when the pizza is also the pizza shop, right?

So, inside the PDF for this little free pattern, you'll find the small version of the pattern (perfect for making a Kawaii Crossing Mini Quilt) with a color guide and a larger version that you can use for stitching...well...larger things.

What you won't find is a stitch guide because I think you can have fun using the stitches you like. However, if you want some ideas, I usually outline things in back stitch. For thicker lines, I like chain stitch. The pepperoni and mushrooms, and maybe the crust too, would look great in satin stitch. And for the face I always use French knots and a scallop stitch.


When you stitch this, be sure to share your work! Tag me (@molliejohanson) and use the hashtag #wildolivestitchingclub or #kawaiicrossing so everyone can see.

I hope you're hungry because I'm still working on even more pizza goodness for this month. But for now, I'd love to hear what's your favorite pizza topping?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!