about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

more pumpkin spice patterns to love

pumpkin spice

Pumpkin Spice month will soon be over, but thankfully, the PSLs will continue for a while. If you're a fan of embroidery and this completely delightful fall beverage, I invite you to keep stitching. Why? Because the free pattern that I shared last week is only the latest in a what has become a yearly free PSL pattern PDF. Find the rest below:

PSL Pennants
Ooh Fall! Latte (in the PDF with other patterns)
I Heart Pumpkin Spice (leads to my post on Whip Up)

And for a color palette of floss that I chose just for its pumpkin spiciness, check out this post.

Happy PSL stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Cuuuuute! I keep threatening to actually stitch one of these. Hopefully I'll get around to it soon!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. C. Fabienne1:30 PM

    merci beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pattern, but unfortunately the link to it doesn't work any longer. :( Is it available anywhere else? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, it's not available elsewhere, but I'll get it added here as soon as I can find the old file. Sorry about that, and thank you for letting me know!

      Delete
    2. Yay, thank you! And, thanks for responding so quickly. :)

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!