about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern: pumpkin spice latte mug

Pumpkin Spice Latte Tiny Pattern


The other day I showed a look at a stitchable pumpkin spice latte...and you didn't think I'd keep that all to myself, did you? Of course not! Coffee is so much better with friends. And here's what I recommend:

Download the PSL pattern, transfer your pattern (you get to choose the size!), then order yourself a latte (I recommend a Venti!) and sit down to do some stitching at Starbucks.

Pumpkin Spice Latte Tiny Pattern

If you look closely and compare the pattern in the PDF with my actual stitching, you might notice that the sprinkling of pumpkin spice isn't exactly the same.

Here's my tip: When a pattern has little details like sprinkles or fur (hopefully on an animal, not on a latte!), pay attention to the placement, but stitch by eye instead of trying to trace and stitch with precision. It'll make you happier, no one will ever notice the difference, and your work will get a little character.

Pumpkin Spice Latte Tiny Pattern

Pumpkin Spice Latte Mug Pattern PDF.

Stitch your PSL as you sip!

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! My brother is obsessed with PSLs, and his birthday is on Halloween, so I think you've helped me with his present... Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luciana11:02 AM

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to make one of these for my cousin! She is the one that introduced me to the PSL and I toast her each year with my first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the happiest PSL I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love it! Thanks, Mollie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:03 PM

    What a sweetie, just perfect for decorating by the breakfast table =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mollie - you are sweeter than any latte on Earth! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for a new freebie pattern!! I LOVE it when it's PSL time on your blog!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much...he is so cute!! and yes the weather is perfect for grabbing a cuppa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute. I haven't had my first pumpkin spice latte yet, but I think it's imminent!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I think I may have to stitch one of these for my daughter's stocking this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this adorableness! I'm working on a crocheted cozy and am hoping to put this little cutie on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going make this ASAP! Can you tell me which colors you used? I don't have any where nearby to buy it so I am trying to choose some online. I need my PSL to be perfect just like the real thing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used DMC 3853 for the mug and sprinkles, DMC 712 for the whipped cream, and DMC 310 (black) for the face.

      Delete
  14. Charissa12:40 PM

    I have just found your blog, and I absolutely LOVE your work! Your patterns are ALL adorable!! I think I have pinned every one. :-) Thanks so much for sharing your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!