about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar: print and post for june

june desktop

See my neat and tidy computer desktop all ready for June? It's a lie. I cleaned it just for you. And if I had zoomed out, you would have seen my actual desk, which is downright frightening. Zoom out further and you'd see the room which surrounds my desk, which is scarier still.

The fact is, things get messy around here, and June is a very full, potentially very big month for me, so this space is likely to get messier. That's just how it is. At least my computer looks pretty!

Want to fancy up your screen? Grab a June calendar for your computer, iPhone or iPad, and soon you'll be smiling like the sunshine!


Prefer the analog method? Download the printable version, and tack it up on your bulletin board!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:20 PM

    really cute, just perfect to cheer up my phone. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have motivated me to clean up my desktop. I love the cheery sunny smile.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your calendar each month for my iPhone and iPad. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I actually just downloaded this and put it on my Android. It's very sunny now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this for my phone! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute desktop - thank you. I enjoyed every design you have had so far for this year. I downloaded each one for every month. Just wanted to show my appreciation to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love yours calendar. TAnk you for all. And i have a question, what font you use to the name of the month? I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Quicksand family, which you can get for free on FontSquirrel.com

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!