about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // july's jar of strawberry rhubarb jam

2019 July Jam of the Month Club Embroidery Pattern

My latest Jam of the Month Club embroidery pattern is printed out and attached to my fabric, and I have full intentions of starting the stitching. But I know me and I know you, and I don't want this to wait any longer. Even just a day or two.

And so rather than delaying this post more, I'm sharing the newest free Wild Olive Stitching Club pattern today! With my still unstitched sample!

Like all of the previous jars, I'll be using back stitch for the majority of the design, with my favorite stitches for faces. But I'm also going to use chain stitch for the thick line that is the jar seal. I think that will look perfect there.


And in case you missed it, all these jam jars I'm (we're!) stitching will come together in a mini quilt that looks like shelves. I'm equally behind on my EPP for that too, but I'm hoping to carve out some time for progress soon. Because I've seen lots of great progress from folks on Instagram at the #wildolivestitchingclub hashtag!

Okay, now I'm off to try and do some stitching. Not for this just yet, but for something else fun. Why must there be so many projects that I'm excited about?

1 comment:

  1. So cool pattern ! It is super cool to see how you are using magic paper to make cute pattern such as this jar.
    I will definitely give it a try !
    Thanks
    Best,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!