about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // july's strawberry rhubarb jam wallpapers



July, July...halfway through the year! It's hard to believe it. But I've been excited for the July calendar wallpaper because I decided to make this jam of the month strawberry rhubarb.

My grandpa always grew rhubarb in the garden and so I have fond memories of all the rhubarb recipes my grandma would make. This seemed like a fitting way to honor Nanny (and Papa!) within this year of canned jams.

So grab a calendar for your favorite device and enjoy this taste of summer!


S2E13: Nightmare Yarn, Garment Making, and When Crafting Doesn't Help

And while we're checking in for a new month, I thought I should share the latest Very Serious Crafts Podcast episode with you! Season 2, episode 13 just dropped today and it's even a strawberry rhubarb kind of color...

Head to Very Serious Crafts to download and listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!