about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // mel the mouse wallpaper



December already? For me that usually means making decorations, buying or crafting gifts, and lots of baking! Kawaii Crossing resident Mel the Mouse is just the same...at least when it comes to baking. And the kitchen fun is starting with gingerbread cookies!

Now, Mel has an electric mixer, but for some reason prefers stirring the cookie dough by hand.

It works though, because all of the residents of Kawaii Crossing rave about Mel's sweet treats all season long. I mean, we're talking soft and chewy gingerbread that you don't want to stop eating. Yum!

Like Mel, I plan on making some tasty soft gingerbread cookies this year. I usually make them with a smaller cookie cutter, but I may go for some bigger ones this time around. We'll see. I like to use distinctive shapes that don't require a lot of decorating because that's my least favorite part. Maybe Mel will help though?

But before we start baking, how about some wallpapers to fit all your favorite screens?



Gingerbread Handwarmers

Speaking of gingerbread, a few years back I made these gingerbread handwarmers. Aren't they fun? I think Mel the Mouse would approve. I also designed some posable gingerbread people that are fun to play with.

Sweet Gingerbread Scene Playset Pattern // Wild Olive

And because apparently I really like felt gingerbread, you may also like this felt playset that lets your little one decorate a gingerbread house again and again! You can find it in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!