about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // kay the kitty cross stitch

Kay the Kitty Cross Stitch Chart

Get ready to stitch up some sushi with Kay the Kitty! This month's Kawaii Crossing resident is officially now a cross stitch pattern, and she's just itching to eat up her latest catch.

True to form, I haven't even started stitching my own Kay, with her chopsticks, sushi, and dumpling. But I didn't want to wait to share this one. So I'm keeping this post short and sweet. Consider this your weekend project! Maybe it's even something to work on over some grocery store sushi...

As always, you can stitch this design on its own or add it to the growing sampler border with all the other Kawaii Crossing residents.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!