about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // les the lion wallpaper



I don't know about you, but one of the things I love about starting a new month is that it means a new wallpaper design. And February is always one of my favorites to create!

Living in the Midwest, February is pretty much as cold and gray as January. But that's just outside. Inside, I'm all about red and pink hearts. I sometimes find myself humming La Vie En Rose, and while I don't think that I see the world through rose-colored glasses, I do like the rosiness of Valentine's Day.

And it would seem that this month's Kawaii Crossing resident does too! Les the Lion is fond of papercrafts, so they regularly make hand-cut Valentine's for their friends. Now listen, these paper hearts aren't always perfect, but Les has learned to embrace the joy of making and sharing without getting hung up on perfection.

I think we could all learn from Les.

A good way to start is to add this friend to your favorite device as wallpaper! Grab the size you need below.



Cross Stitch Celebrations: Bundle of Joy! Heart Balloon Border Bonus Pattern

Speaking of hearts and cute things, I have a new bonus pattern for everyone who pre-orders my book Cross Stitch Celebrations: Bundle of Joy! Head over to the Walter Foster website to learn more. But hurry, because it's only available until February 14!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!