about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // gourdeous corn shock house wallpapers



Welcome October with a new Kawaii Crossing calendar wallpaper! For October I went full on fall fun with a corn shock A-frame, complete with friendly scarecrow.

Normally when a new month rolls up I'm all "how is it already the end of the month!", but this time I've been thinking that it was already October for nearly a week. You'd think that would mean that I would have had this calendar posted earlier, but me thinking it was October was related to also feeling really behind. Please tell me I'm not alone in this happening sometimes?

Okay, so let me just say a few things about this month's house. First, when I was little, some good friends of ours had an A-frame house in a wooded area and I adored it. There's something special about these. But I also LOVED going to the pumpkin farm each year. I was homeschooled and it meant we got to go on not busy days/times and that made it even better.

But if that wasn't enough, I had this toy that reinforced how amazing pumpkin farms were. It was called, shockingly, Pumpkin Farm. You can see it right here. I played with that thing for hours and hours, and I think there's a possibility that it's still in our garage rafters.

Can I just say how much I love pulling inspiration from my life? It's true. And with that, how about some wallpaper for all your screen sizes?



1 comment:

  1. I love learning all the stories behind the making of these wallpapers/patterns! It makes them so special. Love this one, as usual!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!