about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // fun mushroom house cross stitch chart

Kawaii Crossing Fun Mushroom House Cross Stitch Chart

Guess who has the next Kawaii Crossing house cross stitch chart for you? Me! Because I know you're so ready to stitch a mushroom house. I'm not stitching this one, so there's no waiting. Yay!

The proportions on this are a little different than the original illustration, but that's always one of my favorite challenges about making cross stitch charts from my designs. Some things work the way you expect and some things need a little adjustment. You should have seen me trying to figure out the little 4-leaf clovers! For some reason it took me a few tries to get them right, despite being seemingly simple. Ha!



When I stitch mine, I do the whole thing (whole cross stitches, back stitch, and french knots) with two strands of embroidery floss and I work on 16-ct Aida.

Speaking of Aida, do you say AY-da or EYE-da? I rarely say it the same way two times in a row!

3 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! Can't wait to stitch it! In my family, we have always pronounced aida as eye-EE-da. (grew up hearing my mom pronounce it that way and I picked it up!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely how the opera Aida is pronounced! It's funny how one word can be said so many ways!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable!!! I am originally from the part of Indiana where morel mushrooms grow. Don't make a cross stitch of a morel tho. They are ugly -but taste de-LI-cious!! And growing up in the midwest, I've always said AY-da...

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!