about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // fun mushroom house wallpaper



March. I'm not sure how we got here, but I do know that I have a new calendar with a mushroom house for us to enjoy! It's surrounded by some lucky four-leaf clovers because, well...March.

As always, I like to think of who lives in these houses. Who would you expect to see living in this little mushroom? I picture a froggy friend who is a very fun guy. A fun guy...living in a mushroom...a fungi...

Sorry, I couldn't resist a little pun!

Ready to add this little house to your screen? Choose your wallpaper below!


Now, if you are thinking that this house reminds you of The Smurfs, you're my kinda person. I grew up watching those little blue creatures, had so many Smurf toys, and I absolutely was inspired by their mushroom cottages. I can even hear the classical music playing as I look at this!

Oh, and since it's now March, I'm also very happy to say that season 4 of the Very Serious Crafts Podcast just launched! Give it a listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!