about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // may's blueberry jelly wallpapers



One berry, two berry, pick me a Blueberry!

I remember reading those words many, many times to a little boy I babysat when I was in high school. He LOVED the book Jamberry. And with jars of blueberry jelly lining the shelves this month, it just felt appropriate to quote a classic.

Yes, we're already up to May, and I have thoughts and feeling about it. But rather than focus on the passage of time, before you download a new wallpaper for your favorite device, I have a very important question:

When it comes to blueberry, do you vote jelly, jam, preserves, or some other variation of this? If you're not sure what the differences are, check out this helpful pin that summarizes (it also leads to a yummy-sounding savory jam!).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!