about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // grapefruit jam embroidery and cross stitch designs



April ended up being a more difficult month than I anticipated. But while the month is almost over (like, in a few hours), I couldn't let it go by without posting my free patterns for the month. So without much ado, I present the Grapefruit Jam embroidery and cross stitch patterns!


I sincerely apologize for letting this go so long this month. AND for not having another one stitched just yet. But tomorrow starts a new month and a new shot at getting better. That goes for all of us. Because yay for fresh beginnings!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Fresh beginnings! (I remind myself of that all the time.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo!!!!! I'm so going to start these!!!! Because I don't have enough UFOs ;)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!