about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // jam of the month valentines

Cherry and Orange Jam Pun Printable Valentines


I love a good Valentine's Day pun, and I chose a few to go along with some jars of jam! (Because apparently, I can only think about jam things this year...) And hoping that you or your kids are as excited about this sort of thing as I am, I made them into printables!

At one point these were only going to be orange marmalade. Then only cherry preserves. But finally I was like, why am I trying to choose? So you get two Jam of the Month features in one set of cards!

Cherry and Orange Jam Pun Printable Valentines
Cherry and Orange Jam Pun Printable Valentines

Yes, they're cheesy and maybe overdone, but that's part of the charm of Valentine's Day. In the download, you'll find two more designs not shown here (thanks, printer for running out of ink!). But my favorite is probably "We were marmalade for each other".


I'm sure you can think of some fun ways to give things along with Cutie oranges or cherry candies. If all goes to plan, I might even have a fun project to share that would pair well with these!

Cherry and Orange Jam Pun Printable Valentines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!