about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

mollie's top ten wild olive posts of 2015

2015Posts

I can't believe that 2015 is coming to a close. Where has the time gone? I know I say this a lot, and I've come to the conclusion that if there's one thing I need to work on in the days ahead, it's that I need to stop losing track of time. That goes for the minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months.

In the midst of time flying, I forget about the things that have happened. It's easy to think "what did I actually do this year?". And so I looked back, and found so many things! Choosing favorites is nearly impossible, but here are my top ten posts from 2015!

DIY Stargazing Zip Pouch

10. Embroidered Stargazing Pouch

This pouch combines hand embroidery and hand sewing...and a zipper! It currently holds some of my embroidery supplies.

Sparkled Heart Garland

9. Sparkled Heart Garland

In just a few weeks my heart garland will come out again, sparkling with sequins for Valentine's Day.

Plus Quilt Piecing with EPP

8. EPP Plus Quilt

In the new year, I really want to do more hand quilting, and this plus design may be where I start. My not-yet-finished piecing needs some attention.

Hope Banner

7. Linen & Floral Hope Banner

I see this banner every morning, as it hangs near the foot of my bed. It's a constant reminder of the hope I can help bring to the world through Jesus.

Ebola Caregiver Kits

6. 120 Caregiver Kits

Back in the spring, we did something big and raised funds to build 120 World Vision Caregiver Kits to help those suffering from Ebola. Talk about hope!

Hexagon Tinies // Printable Coloring Picture

5. Hexagon Tinies Printable Coloring Picture

With the coloring trend going into full swing, someone suggested that I make a coloring picture, and I'm so glad they did! Don't miss the Christmas version...it's free through the end of 2015!

Walk With Me

4. Walk with Me Embroidery Pattern

This pattern was created as a reminder for myself, and the response was pretty incredible. Clearly you all liked the reminder too. And although I still haven't stitched my own, I've seen some really beautiful embroideries that folks have done with the pattern!

I AM Doing a New Thing Banner

3. I AM Doing a New Thing Banner

One of the first things I made in the new year needs to be one of the things I carry into 2016. There's always room for doing new things.

Star Wars Mini Guinea Hams

2. Star Wars Mini Guinea Hams

Star Wars Tsum Tsum. Need I say more? (Okay, maybe that some new characters need to come along...am I right? I'll add them to the 2016 list!)

Cat Loaf Cloth

1. Stitch Love - I Loaf You Bread Cloth

And my choice for the number one post is this project I made from my book, Stitch Love, with a new freebie pattern. I picked it because it goes with the book I wrote that came out in 2015!

And it's also a cat, and I've sorta started to realize that I'm more of a cat lady than I want to admit. Not sure if that's a high or low point for 2015...

5 comments:

  1. Great top 10. I missed the Plus EEP, very glad you included it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts I love the banner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, love the stargazing pouch!

    Julie | http://www.xfallenmoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized I'm more of a cat lady in 2015 than I would've ever thought in years previous... I say it's a high point! Just look at that cute loaf of cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see more of that + quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!