about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the tenth woodlanders embroidery pattern...

Persevering Pinecone Pattern

I'm not wasting any time this month, so we're starting out nice and early with this next Woodlanders embroidery pattern. I have yet to stitch this Persevering Pinecone pattern, so hopefully I'll get a chance to see some of your work on this. You can add photos of completed projects (from this or other patterns of mine) to the Wild Olive Flickr pool.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh heck yes!!! I will be working on this little cutie tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:27 AM

    Hello All (very new to this), Hope everyone is well. I was wondering do you draw the pattern on the material and then sew on top of it. Or is there an early blog that explains the whole thing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon....I don't have a post that explains the transfer process, but I will. Eventually. For now, check out this site: http://campfirechicblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/basic-stitch-week-transfer-methods.html

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!