about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

charting the cold weather...

Ah yes, now I remember what Chicago weather is like in the winter. Well, not that one could actually forget, but we were all getting so spoiled with sunshine and temps in the 50s. Now that it's cold, I'm not sure what I was expecting. Oh well.

One of my plans for the new year was to share this Fair Weather Friends Weather Chart, as a means of tracking the weather. But of course, I forgot until today. But hey, better late than never! To have your own printable weather chart, just download and print it out, then help a young friend (or just enjoy it yourself!) chart the temperature, plus if it's sunny, windy, rainy, or snowy.

Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!