about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

it blends...

Sure I could be working on any number of things right now. But, why, when you can be distracted by the fun of Will It Blend? This is another one of these things where I can't figure out how I've missed it thus far. Will It Blend is a short "show" where a guy uses a Blendtec blender to whip up all kinds of strange things. A complete McDonald's value meal. Coke...in the can. An iPod. Or my favorite, 2 Dancing Princesses. There's just something enjoyable about watching those things get shredded to bits.

It makes be wish I needed a blender. And had an extra $500 sitting around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!