about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Tired?

Now that the holidays are over and the new year has begun, it has hit. I'm tired, depressed, and entirely listless. It's so bad, that I'm forcing myself to blog. I know that this will make it all better. Or something like it.

One source of joy is finding gems like Toothpaste for Dinner, a collection of drawings with fantastic captions. You can even get some of them on shirts, bags, etc. Being a hamster fan, I enjoyed "HAMSTER you chewed up the pieces of wood i gave you, ate all the sunflower seeds i set out, and crapped all over the nice soft litter i put in your cage! THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE" So true, so true. (via Preshrunk.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!