about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

No more 2004?

Happy New Year! Wow. Another year has gone by. Allow me a moment to reflect.

During 2004 I finished school (at least for now), started working full time as a designer, started blogging, turned 25 (yikes!), had plenty of fun, and through it all have made some wonderful new friends, and had time to share with some wonderful old friends.

And now, as a gift to those who made it through my reflections...

In honor of 2005, I'm offering up 5 Gmail invitations! Just leave me a comment (make sure you fill in your name and email) and I'll send you an invite.

Have a blessed 2005!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!