about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Another year, another calendar?

While I can see the need to have a new calendar on January 1st, I could never understand why people would pay full for something that would be half price just days later. And then 75% off shortly after that! Now that we are into January, this is the perfect time to buy that perfect, previously expensive, calendar. In years past my house has gotten Hello Kitty, Dick and Jane, and Bon Bon to name a few.

This year I may not even bother with that though. The fabulous folks at FontShop offer, as a free gift, The 2005 FontFont Calendar. You just download the pages, and print them out. You're all set for a year of beautiful imagery and most importantly, FONTS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!