about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // november's jar of hot pepper jelly

2019 November Jam of the Month Pattern

It's that time again...time for another new Jam of the Month Club pattern! This photo looks a little different than usual, and that's because I brought my stitching with me on a road trip. I was stitching along in the back seat and HAD to share a bit of my progress here with you. The embroidery for this month is all finished now, but my vacation isn't, so I'm posting it in an unfinished, but still cute state.


Happy stitching!

Want something to listen to as you stitch...or perhaps as you take a road trip of your own? There's a new episode of the Very Serious Crafts Podcast out today!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to say thanks so much for this club! I've enjoyed every pattern. So unique and different. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!