about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // october's jar of grape jam

2019 October Jam of the Month Club Pattern

Since I never gave an official welcome to this month, helloooooo October! It's time for a new pattern for a jar of Grape Jam!

I'll be upfront and say that this felt like a controversial decision to make it grape jam instead of jelly. After all, a PB&J is traditionally made with grape jelly. (I mean, that's not my favorite, but it is a classic). As silly as this sounds, it came down to having too many jellies in a row. I needed a jam. And grape jam is an actual thing, which I'd like to think is a little fancier than it's relative, the jelly.

Can you tell that I overthink this sometimes?

Let's get to this pattern, which is already a little late.


If you've been following along with all the Jam of the Month goodness here on my blog this year, you may have noticed that there wasn't a calendar wallpaper for October. This bugs me because I like a complete set. But it was the thing that I had to let go in order to keep everything else going. That's also why I have another unstitched pattern. Sigh.

Thankfully I have a road trip coming up and I plan on stitching so much! I'll be embroidering more and stitching together the mini quilt shelves.

Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! PB&Js are a must in my household...my mom's fav kind of PB sammie and the only kind of PB sammie my cat would try to eat when she was still here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie,

    So glad you posted. Thought maybe something had happened or that you'd gotten sick. Love the series. You make the nicest stuff.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!