about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // june's jar of pineapple marmalade

Pineapple Marmalade Embroidery Pattern


Who's ready to make some pineapple marmalade? Because it's time for another Jam of the Month embroidery pattern!

As I typed that, I just realized that this may be the only jam of the month club where you have to make the jam yourself. I'd think that was weird, but you're probably here for the making, so I'm just giving you what you want!

Anyway, this month's jar is filled with embroidered pineapple marmalade, and there's a tiny kawaii pineapple on the jar.

I've been using three strands for all of my stitching for these patterns, and mostly keeping to back stitch plus the faces. This one has two small changes to that plan. First, I used only two strands for the lines on the pineapple and I could have even gone with one strand. Everything else is three strands. And then I also added a bit of satin stitch for the pineapple bits because they're just cute that way!

Pineapple Marmalade Embroidery Pattern


Stitch this pattern, add it to your growing shelves filled with delicious jams and jellies, and then share it! Tag me on Instagram (@molliejohanson), use the #wildolivestitchingclub hashtag, or send me an email (molliejohanson at gmail dot com).

And for my cross stitch friends, your pattern is coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. I've been loving the cross stitch versions of the jams. Always fun to see what the next one is. My husband won our little game this month. He guessed it would be pineapple! 🍍
    The shelf is filling up 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving the cross stitch versions of the jams. Always fun to see what the next one is. My husband won our little game this month. He guessed it would be pineapple! 🍍
    The shelf is filling up 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a hint for next month...it's actually two fruits in one jam!

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!