about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the ninth woodlanders embroidery pattern...


Here is the newest Woodlanders pattern! The simplicity of this one makes this a quick stitch, which I love. So much, that I thought it would be a fun one to make into a hair clip. At least that was my plan. For now it's still an unfinished plan...

YIP2010 - 256

You can see where this is going though, right? I promise it will get finished and I'll show it to you. (Think fascinator.)

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to embroider such a sweet little oak leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mollie, I just wanted to let you know that I can't seem to access the March embroidery pattern. Maybe it's just my computer, but I thought I should let you know just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tanya! It wasn't you, it was me. The link is all fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♡ adorable! ♡ you are so inspiring! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!