about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the eighth woodlanders embroidery pattern...



I wasn't sure that this was going to come to be, but it's here! And it's still August! If you look back at how Lady-Like Fern started out looking, and now how she looks here as an embroidery pattern, you'll definitely see a difference. Also when you compare the two, I'm sure you'll see why. The original design was not meant for stitching...at all.

But now you can stitch her up and still stay sane! The simple (but still frilly and lady-like) version can be downloaded as a PDF right here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how frilly and girly. I can't wait to use this pattern. I'm so excited to have found your beautiful blog today. I've signed up as a follower to make sure I don't miss anything.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!