about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

paper n stitch...

I started following the Paper n Stitch blog a few months back because they always share the most lovely things. It took me a while to find the "exhibition" area, which is a little shopping area that links to people's shops.

Then last week, Brittni posted that they were accepting shops for the next exhibition. So what did I do? I submitted and was accepted! I think it will be a nice way for more folks to find my Etsy shop, especially as we go into the fall, pre-Christmas season. (After all, I have some fun new things planned that will be arriving in the shop along the way!) So...



And be sure to take in all of the wonderful things that you can see there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!