about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

wallpaper // a calico goat sticker for april



It's April and that means I'm here with a new wallpaper to share!

At the beginning of this year, I was feeling pretty sure that I wouldn't be making a new wallpaper each month. It's why I opted to stop adding a calendar to these, so it wouldn't be tied to making a design by the first of the month. Apparently I was kidding myself. And the fact that this month has a goat is only partly a pun on kidding. Maybe these wallpapers got my goat? I'm not sure.

What I am sure of is that I started thinking about this goat back in November and decided that it should start to take form now. I say start because I have an idea of where this might go when it comes to fabric and embroidery and such. But that will show up soon.

At any rate, this month I'm sharing a wallpaper with a calico goat. And honestly, what's not to love about a calico goat? I kept the sticker look from my other wallpapers this year, but obviously this is a different sort of thing. I still love it.



Clockwork Critters Embroidery Pattern

My goat friend is actually related to my latest embroidery pattern, Clockwork Critters, which is soon to have a coordinating felt ornament pattern. The goat may also need an ornament pattern, yes?

Coffee Shop Snack Patterns

And while we're speaking of new patterns, these Yummy Snacks patterns are the April patterns that I released for members of my Ko-Fi Klatsch. If you're not familiar with that, for as little as $5 per month you can get exclusives and bonus patterns from me, but there are also tiers that give you access to live hangouts, discounts, and new Etsy shop releases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!