about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // cal the chicken wallpaper



It's time to welcome March with a new calendar wallpaper!

March is a month filled with ever-changing weather and this month's Kawaii Crossing resident, Cal the Chicken loves it. He's actually a bit of a weather watcher! In fact, while many people have weather vanes with chickens on top, Cal has his own weather vane that is just cute.

Grab the wallpaper size you need below.



Keeping this post short and sweet because, I'll be honest...the state of the world has me short on words at the moment. Can you relate? I'm doing what I can in the background and hope to have more good things to share with you soon. More than just a drawing of a chicken!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little hen Mollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cal is a cutie! I always get so many compliments when others see your precious calendars as the home screen on my phone. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!