about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // sweet strawberry house wallpaper



It's officially May and that means a new Kawaii Crossing calendar, this time with a sweet strawberry house! And that means a month of strawberry fun (plus a few other things, of course). I'm so ready for it!

When I started this set of little homes for my little town, I didn't expect to go on a nostalgia spree, but once I started, I couldn't stop. March's house reminded of the Smurfs, April was Care Bears, and obviously this time we have Strawberry Shortcake. Have I already started adjusting my plans for the month's ahead so things fit with childhood favorites? Yes. Yes, I have.

But let's get this month going with a new wallpaper for the device of your choice!



Strawberry Basket Beanbag Game

To lead us into some strawberry goodness, I would like to draw your attention to this sweet little beanbag toss game that I designed for Hello Bee. These are like the classic strawberry pincushions, but bigger and filled with beans. I still love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!