about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // charming hot air balloon house wallpaper



For June we're going up, up, and away in a Kawaii Crossing hot air balloon house! Naturally, we're starting with some calendar wallpapers sized for all your digital devices.

This house is basically like a tree house without the tree. You step up a ladder to reach the door that's the balloon part. Now, I didn't give this any windows, other than the one in the door, but I'd like to think that there's a skylight up top that you just can't see.

There's a very special reason why I went with this house, but before I tell you the connection, grab a free wallpaper:



Just like the last few houses, this was inspired by one of my childhood memories: Charmkins. I loved those little toys and if you're a child of the 80s, you may remember them. You may NOT necessarily remember a hot air balloon, and that's exactly why I chose it for this.

To make this fun, I'd love to hear from you. First, do you know what Charmkins are? Did you play with them as a kid? And Next, do you know the significance of the hot air balloon? I'll share more when I post the matching pattern!

1 comment:

  1. We have not heard of Charmkins here. I think the the hot air balloon house is in nice pastel colours with a nice smile. Dropping in from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!