about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // raspberry jam cross stitch + shelves

March Cross Stitch Patterns

Good things come to those who wait, and in this case, the good is not one, but TWO patterns! To continue the Jam of the Month Club for cross stitch fans, today I'm sharing a jar of raspberry jam. But not only that, I have a chart for if you want to make a giant shelf unit for all your jam jars.

This large chart is kind of like the embroidery and english paper piecing idea. Instead of making a quilt that looks like shelves, you get to stitch them all. And since the shelves are all ready as a chart, you can get started on them, even as you wait for each months' pattern.

The individual jam patterns will all fit, sitting on the shelf and centered within a 30x30 block. The overall size of the shelves is a little under 8x12 inches when stitched on 14-count aida cloth.


If you stitch these or any of the embroidery patterns, be sure to tag them #wildolivestitchingclub so others can see, and tag me @molliejohanson so I can reshare too!

3 comments:

  1. I love this so much, yet somehow my Summer 2012 (2013?) embroidery club still remains incomplete! This just might get me to prioritize that last hex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:26 PM

    thank you! incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!