about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // a zircon fit for a princess



December is here, and that means we're at the end of these birthstone calendars. How can it be that a year could have passed? I'm just not sure.

Even though it's December, this one isn't particularly Christmas-y, which I rather like. December has a few birthstone options, and most of them are blue. In this case, I chose blue zircon because it's a lovely teal color. And I made it a princess cut because, well, it's just a really pretty one and I love the lines in it.

Now, add one of these to your favorite device for December while I start thinking about what might be on the calendars next year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!