about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

stitch love // six months and a stitchalong

Stitch Love Walk-Through

Today marks six months since my book Stitch Love: Sweet Creatures Big & Small came out. Six months! I can hardly believe it.

Big thanks to everyone who has already purchased a copy! If you have a moment, I'd love it if you leave a review on Amazon (especially), Barnes & Noble, or elsewhere.

If you don't have a copy yet, you may want one soon, because next week I'll be sharing the details for a stitch-along to go with Stitch Love! A Stitch-Love-Along, perhaps? We'll have three rounds, with each one focusing on a specific type of project, and special gifts for participating. I'm so excited!

@molliejohanson look what they have at Mitsuwa! #stitchlove #mitsuwa

A photo posted by Rebecca (@hugsarefun) on



The first day Stitch Love came out I ran over to my local Barnes & Noble and found a copy to take crazy pictures with. Since then, I check my local JoAnn every time I go, and have still never found it (although yesterday someone spotted it at their JoAnn!). But my favorite "in the wild" Stitch Love moment was when my friend Becca found it at the Japanese book store near us.

Japanese craft books were a huge inspiration for me as I was working on Stitch Love, so having my book on the shelves at the store where I go to grow my collection? Well, that was the best compliment I could receive!

I've been loving (stitch loving?) this journey so much, and I can't wait to see what will come next!

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a stitch-along. I have the book and love it, but have yet to make anything out of it! This might be good incentive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the Stitch-Love-Along!! It's gonna be great, I just know it! And congrats on 6 months!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought your book, mainly because of your Star Wars guinea pigs, and it is lovely!! I especially love that there are Australian elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your book and is a great idea to stitch along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to join the stich along and already have a well-loved copy of your book. What materials do we need to prepare?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! So cute! I will keep an eye out for it!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!