about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

build starts soon



I'm not quite sure where the time has gone. Back in May, talking about an e-course that would start in July felt like I was getting ahead of things. Now suddenly the registration for the course is opening.

If you are interested in building a better blog, one that can take you far, help people, do great things, and more, I encourage you to check out BUILD. It's a self-paced course, and it's not something that you can just quickly flip through and make a few simple changes to your current blog. This thing is thorough. And amazing. I'm just getting started looking through everything, but I can tell you that the information I've seen so far is spot on.

Sign up for nine months of FREE blogging tips today, and get discounted pre-registration through Monday. But you'll need to act fast for the opportunity for great savings!

I'm thrilled for author/creator Amy Schubert, who has quit her day job to pursue writing and blogging full time. (Proof that she knows what she's doing!) I'm also very happy to be a guest contributor and affiliate for the e-course. Go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! I love e courses! Thank you for this post!

    Love and Blessings,
    Lace

    www.lacymeeker.com

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!