about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern: shhh

If you've ever stopped by Wild Olive on a Sunday, you may have seen that I set aside Sunday posts for prayer, and I have a little graphic that says "Shhhh...we're praying."

Someone suggested that it would be fun to embroider something like that, and I agree! So I've made some "Shhh" patterns to stitch. Whether you need some quiet time for prayer, for peace, or for a sleeping baby, I do believe they will prove useful.



You can click the image above for a JPG of the patterns, or download a PDF here.

I'd really like to use a stitched "Shhh" here on the blog on Sundays, but right now, I don't have time to stitch one up. So this is where you come in!

If you embroider one of these patterns, send me a photo of it! With your permission, I'll use reader photos on Sunday's prayer posts! Send your pics to molliejohanson at gmail.

Do you have a fun way you'd use one or more of these patterns? Share your ideas in the comments!



6 comments:

  1. those are great! what a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would be a sweet addition to something pretty for a nursery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a wee little pillow from this pattern. I used fabric scraps (about a 5 inch square piece). I think it would be a cute little doorknob hangning for my spare bedroom. (I'll send you a pic because I love to show off).

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! I love it! I agree with making a pillow or even a small quilt with an embroider sleeping animal or animals with this around it would be cute! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a link to this on the Needlework news blog and without context I thought it would be a great stitch for a librarian (which is what I do for work!) Even lovelier in context! Beautiful idea Mollie.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!