about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

all in the details class update


I have to say, I've already been so amazed and pleased by the response to my new class. I am so excited about this group of people and the fun we're going to have. If you've been thinking about joining the class, here's a quick reminder...

Tomorrow is the last day to register and get the free sample pack of DMC floss. Each will have some fun specialty flosses (I've got a mix of the fancy stuff, memory thread and some regular cotton floss), and the value is around $5. We'll be using these in the class, so it works out well!

Oh, and if you've already registered, but haven't received your login info yet, send me an email (molliejohanson at gmail dotcom). I've been sending out the info once each day, and want to be sure that I haven't missed anyone.

Thanks, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I finally signed up! I've been thinking about it since you announced it! I can't wait to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie you rock! DMC Thumbs up!

    xoxo
    Emma Broidery

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's settled...i'm signing up--i've come to an inspiration halt on my paper crafting and i think this just might be the thing to jump start my creativity (plus, i haven't embroidered in awhile and i'm missing it!)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!