about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

good to great: great blogging resources


If you are a blogger, and you want to take your blog from good to great, I have two resources for you today:

Amy of Lemon and Raspberry did a series this week about Better Blog Content. I've been blogging for years, and she still got me thinking about things, and looking to improve my blog. You're gonna want to check it all out. (Amy is a sponsor, but that's not why I'm promoting this.)

Bryan Allain writes a very humorous blog, and he's starting up a new website called Blog Rocket. The site is designed to help grow blogs, and right now, when you join his mailing list, he'll send you an eBook on overcoming blogging frustrations. There is a lot of good stuff in it, and it's free. (I might even consider getting a membership when the rest of the site launches.)

I started writing Wild Olive nearly seven years ago, and even if no one read, I would still write it. That said, growing, improving, and taking things from good to great are important to me. If they're important to you, check these out.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Mollie!
    I love reading your blog - thanks for being so dedicated to it :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, too. I read it just about every day. I have a small blog that not many people read, but I still write it, just because it's fun. And that's kinda all that matters to me in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:25 PM

    You must have been reading my mind with this post! I have been trying to determine how to make my blog better. Thank you so much for the great resources. Love you blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, you wrote this on time for me. I've been researching about this. I started around 2 weeks ago but I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the resources Mollie! I've been collecting these like crazy :)

    xoxo
    Janee
    yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!